DON’T USE TOO MUCH PLASTIC!!!!!! By Erin B

the plastic we use every day is becoming a serious issue in our environment.In many ways, it is killing our precious marine life. fish and turtles can easily get trapped in bits of discarded plastic and drown because there fins are stuck in the plastic. another horrible way for the poor things to die is to have plastic poisoning. If an adult whale consumes any plastic particles in the ocean and soon after, feeds its calf milk. The calf has a very big chance of getting plastic poisoning and dying. It is important that we keep our marine life alive because without it the food chain would collapse and many other animals would be extinct too, even on the land.

read the bold words together



Leave a Reply